Much love to you <3
I need to feel something.
I don’t know you. You don’t know me either really, I just follow you on here. But I kind of do know you, really. The you you might not share with anyone else or are scared to show. I don’t know. All that I do know is that everyone shows a little of who they really are in their blog, and I see that part of you. I see the girl who’s so sad and a little scared. I see the scars. I might be completely wrong, you could be the happiest person alive. But just in case you aren’t, you need to know that I’m here for you. Like, whenever. I’m scared for you and worried for you, and I hope things are going your way right now. If they’re not they will soon. Things always get better. They do. You probably won’t even see this, but yeah. I care.
2. Whispering directly into one’s ear.
3. If a girl bites their lip when looking at you
4. Long hair, in particular swoopy fringes.
5. Self confidence is a pretty good thing to have. Having someone who’s always down on themselves is a downer.
1. When people are so skinny you can see their bones, or their bones stick out (excluding collar bones).
2. Podgy hands or really short fingers. They just creep me out.
3. Making weird faces… it’s not attractive, ever.
4. Smoking is some times the biggest turn off ever for me, but with some people can look classy and cool. But mainly it’s bad, so it’s here.
5. Stupid people.
Hair, banter and eyes are the best things. Good hair is a must on anyone, ever. Banter adds to overall likeability and just helps, and nice eyes are just hfn2u3qrppdqomew;c.
4- I’m not a particularly insecure person really. If I had to pick something however, I’d say my entire upper body.
13- Of course not. I wouldn’t kill my entire family no matter who asked, nor would I say, stop being friends with someone. There are people that I would do most things for, or an awful lot at least to stay close to them or keep them happy.
15- Christina Grimmie, if she counts as a celebrity. I suppose she sort of does now she’s on tour? Check her stuff out on youtube, brilliant singer.
I follow 18 people :)